Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Vintage Blazer

Vintage Blazer

While I was out in London on Saturday, I also did a bit of vintage shopping and bought this blazer. I've been looking for a blazer for a while now and after browsing continuously on ebay I felt it would be better to actually try it on before buying one. I really like the one I chose and it's going to be perfect for staying warm in the colder months (especially since my previous winter coat is now ruined by oil paint - anyone know any magical removal tricks?). I'm wearing my blazer here with my paisley dress (£2 from ebay) and my boots (also from ebay - you can buy them here). 

What do you think of my new coat? How is your week going?








 blazer - Paper Dress Vintage
dress - ebay
boots - ebay (truffle)
socks - Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts