Home » » Warby Parker Winter Collection

Warby Parker Winter Collection

It's all about eyewear for today's first post.  I have horrible eyesight unfortunately and without my contacts I can barely see anything in front of me.  I honestly hate wearing them sometimes though because they always give me issues, especially when I go out at night. I am way overdue for a pair of glasses.  It's always been difficult for me to find both a stylish and affordable pair.  Usually the frames I love the most are super expensive and the ones I can afford aren't so great.  So that's where Warby Parker comes in!

Warby Parker, founded by 4 friends, is a stylish eyewear company who's main goal has been to provide high quality prescription eyewear at an affordable price. They wanted to be an alternative to the overpriced and bland eyewear that's available today.  Their aesthetic is vintage-inspired with a contemporary twist.  The best part though is that they are a company who gives back.  For every pair of glasses sold, they provide a pair to someone in need through their non-profit partners.  Amazing!  One of the founders, Neil Blumenthal, was a speaker at Lucky FABB.  Unfortunately I didn't get to sit in on that panel, but I heard it was really inspiring. 


Today is actually the launch of their new Winter Collection which they describe as rustic meets modern.  This collection features six new shapes in five new colors in addition to some of their most stylish and dependable frames in cold winter hues.  All frames, including prescription lenses, are $95! If you take a look at their website, they explain how they're able to provide high-quality prescription glasses at this price.  I was intrigued! 

Here are my top 5 picks from the new collection :)

Durand
 Round lenses with a roomy width.


Edgeworth
1940s inspired frame with keyhole bridge.  The slender temple arms are crafted from Japanese titanium.  


Lyle
 A keyhole bridge with classic round frames.  


Nash
Vintage shape with square frames. 


Welty
Curved brow line, keyhole bridge and slim acetate construction. 


These glasses make me want to curl up by the fire place (which I don't have) with a good book and a glass of wine! There is something so warm about them and I can see why they chose these colors and styles for winter.  When it comes to prescription glasses, I've always gravitated more towards square frames, but this collection has me looking at round lenses in a new way. You can check out the entire collection HERE.

 And one more really cool thing about WP- they have a free home try-on program. All you have to do is pick your top 5 frames, they ship them to you for free and you have 5 days to try them out. Once you decide which one you like best, you order them online and ship back the 5 frames free of charge. They've made shopping for glasses from home so much easier! 

 If you're like me and have been searching for a great pair of glasses, then I really hope this post was helpful.  It's always nice being introduced to new brands, especially when they're affordable! Now you can do all things this winter in style ;)

XO

14 comments:

  1. Old is Gold... Looks like very fashion... Women Tops

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had the talent you have, I would be happy. Thanks for keeping my interest and attention.
    https://ruthclothing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The descriptive ideas presented in your article are shown with such enthusiasm that your passion has taken me over. I'll be forced to research more and try to learn more.Information like this is good to have for readers. Thank you. Designer Collection Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of informative content, especially when it's this good. Your views are interesting and I really like that. Thank you for making your article clear and easy to understand. That's nice change.
    Jackpot party Free Coins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your article is very well-written with a lot of useful, original and bold views on this topic.
    single cupcake boxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the off chance that you are intending to go to UK or USA, at that point you need some sort of work there. buy fake drivers license online is such a calling that anybody can receive effectively and it pays well as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your article; it is very instructive and valuable to me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
    Vape Pen Cartridge Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  8. CustomBoxesU is a USA based manufacture hub for the production of all sorts of Custom Boxes with Logo printed in modish style. Your products will no longer have to be wrapped in standard boring boxes. We have the volume to CBD Pre Roll Packaging in all sizes and styles according to clients' requirement and product specifications.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cardboard Pizza Box offers great custom pizza boxesproduct presentation, with the lid falling back upon opening instead of hanging in the air. This high-quality cardboard box features four vent holes and is easy to assemble and load.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I just found your article and read it completely. Thanks for sharing this amazing guide. I request you to please read my 1st article ON Custom CBD Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. You have many interesting points of view that give me pause to considerCustom CBD Boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am pleased to see your Content. The manner you describe packaging Benefits well in this Blog
    Custom Round Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts