{Style} Sole Struck...

 photo IMG_4888_zps6e52d105.jpg  photo IMG_4973_zpsc0cbbfdc.jpg  photo IMG_4928_zps472dc132.jpg  photo IMG_4872_zpsea3cf75d.jpg  photo IMG_4881_zps31b94b88.jpg

Normally not a fan of Mondays, this one in particular is shaping up to be awesome because: 1. I'm in my hometown of Victoria this week (woot!) 2. It's my birthday today! and 3. I got some sweet new shoes from Sole Society! I don't think I've ever had a Monday that called for so many exclamation points! Anyways, highlights of said awesome Monday will include spending time with my parents, gallivanting with Mr. AiF and hitting up a 90's dance party with friends... I could get used to this. xx

Outfit details: denim shirt- Urban Outfitters; floral pants- Forever 21; t-strap heels c/o Sole Society; clutch- vintage Saint Laurent; necklace + bracelets- Forever 21; watch- Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts