Home » , , , , , , , , , » Back to monochrome

Back to monochrome

I've been trying to spruce up my outfits with some colour recently (in the hope it might make the weather warmer - evidently doesn't work) but today I opted for a simple black and white outfit. I've shown most of these items on my blog before (my shirt here and my skirt here) but my bag is something new. I bought it at a vintage fair a while back (£15, I think), thinking that it would be perfect for school. It's not actually big enough though so I haven't used it as much as I had hoped over the last year but I still don't regret the purchase. My skirt is from ebay. I've unfortunately managed to get oil paint all over it (skillful hiding going on here) which is impossible to get off so it's only really wearable when I'm wearing a jacket or with a bag now. I always seem to get paint all over my clothes (not unexpected as I'm an art student) but I still don't seem to have learnt my lesson and continue on wearing my usual clothes every day. My shoes have to be one of my best purchases at £25 in the Office sale. Although £25 is a fair amount (especially compared to Primark/New Look shoes) they're really comfy and have and will last a long time. 

What do you think of my outfit? What have been your best purchases?










skirt - Miss Selfridge via ebay
shirt - Topshop/present
shoes - Office
bag - vintage

and my giveaway - 3 days left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts