Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Purple Velvet

Purple Velvet

I decided to make the most of the daylight to take some more outfit photos. I obviously had to do a velvet themed post this winter (it's almost compulsory if you're a fashion blogger) and I'm very happy to show this top as it's such a lovely colour and style. It used to be my mum's but I cropped it and I'm wearing it the other way around as I wasn't a fan of the neckline.  You've seen my bargain skirt before here and of course my favourite pair of heels. I'm so glad I managed to pick them up last year for only £8 in the sale! I've seen quite a few variations in magazines and in the shops at the moment such as this Topshop pair so my impulse buy wasn't so bad after all. The necklace was a present. I don't actually own many necklaces (it's not really something I buy) so most of my jewellery seems to be a gift. The knit jacket is something I'm selling in my shop. It really is the comfiest item of clothing ever...no exaggeration. 

What do you think of my outfit?








 top - old (adjusted)
skirt - motel via ebay
heels - New Look - (£8)
jacket - buy it here
necklace - gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts