Posted by admin Posted on 5:00 AM with No comments
You know what I said last week about stopping to smell the pumpkin spice? Well this fall I fully intend to. Life's too short not to enjoy the beauty of each season, so I made a list of 10 things I'd like to do or try before it's too late. Feel free to add to the list, and above all else, remember to make the most of the season... Like #4 while doing #5 and eating #2 while wearing #9 — or something like that.
1. Host a casual outdoor party.
2. Bake something festive, like these pumpkin fritters.
3. Cozy up by the fire with an apple pie spice latte.
4. Movie nights are always a good idea, especially when they're 90's themed... Beetlejuice, Hocus Pocus, Death Becomes Her and Practical Magic are always a good idea.
5. Try out a new manicure.
6. Make candy apples with your girlfriends.
7. Paint a pretty pumpkin... or ten.
8. Start a book club... even if your the only member.
9. Wear as much plaid as humanly possible (I love this look).
10. Vamp-up your lipstick arsenal.
Photo by Andrew Tarver