{Style} Pop of Plaid...

 photo IMG_3283copy_zps93b0640f.jpg  photo IMG_3305_zpsdd105512.jpg  photo plaidbomberjacket_zpsff73fc9d.jpg  photo IMG_3311_zps36a2700f.jpg  photo IMG_3315_zpsa5c01ab5.jpg  photo IMG_3285_zpscbace71f.jpg

Plaid, suede and tortoise details aside, I'm totally ready for fall and it has everything to do with the fact that I've already had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season... My boss nearly tackled me when I offered her one yesterday (I guess somebody's a little puritanical when it comes to seasonal goods), but workplace outbursts aside (I kid, I kid), it was sooooo worth it... PSL's for the win!

So tell me friends: What's YOUR favourite harbinger of fall? (brownie points for anyone who says PSL!) xx

Plaid bomber jacket- Zara | white tee- Zara | boyfriend jeans- Gap | suede tote c/o Massimo Dutti | pumps- ShoeMint | tortoise necklace- T&J Designs | bracelet- House of Harlow | ring + watch- Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts