Home » , , » Just a quick update

Just a quick update

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that you'll have to bear with me on the blogging front for a while. As you  may know I've been away on holiday for a week recently and I'm also going away for a few days this weekend. Because I'm not an expert/full-time blogger and I'm nowhere near organised enough to create any drafts etc. my posts have been lacking but I assure you as soon as I get back I'll be back to posting more regularly. I also haven't had the chance to catch up on all of your blogs yet so bear with me on that too and I'll try my best to get through as many as I can! In the meanwhile, have a look at my other posts or take a look at my shop (link below) if you fancy buying yourself some vintage/high street clothes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts