{Style} Lip Service...

 photo IMG_4022copy_zps290ccf98.jpg  photo IMG_4164copy_zps93693b72.jpg  photo IMG_4121_zps82c41ed2.jpg  photo both-2_zps37cea6aa.jpg  photo IMG_4021copy2_zps99be0f7e.jpg

I'm sorry, but can we just talk about the whole lip motif that's going on this season? I don't know what it is about this retro-inspired, mouth-agape print, but I'm digging it and in a big way. Seems like everywhere I turn there's a big scarlet pout (checkout homegirls Kastles and Krystin for some serious styling inspo!), so don't be surprised if I suddenly start marking all my clothes and clutches with kiss marks or something... Hmmm, I wonder if I could actually do that? I feel some bad life choices coming on. xx

Outfit details: top- Malorie Urbanovitch; sheer maxi- American Apparel (similar here); sandals- ShoeMint; retro lips canvas tote- Forever 21; necklace- Urban Outfitters; ring- House of Harlow; watch- Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts