Lace and frills

I've been so lazy with blogging recently (I hate that guilty feeling you get when the number of unread blog posts keeps increasing) but I'll get back into the swing of it soon. I've now set up an online shop to sell some of my clothes, so you can now buy from either there or still from my Asos Marketplace. I'm still trying to save up as much holiday money as possible so I'd be very grateful if you could take a look if you haven't already (sorry to keep asking). Also, if you have any suggestions or ideas of what else you want to see in my shop, I'd love to know! 
On another note, if any of you are artists or have a strong obsession with anything Doctor Who/LOTR/Harry Potter/Sherlock etc. then take a look at my friend, Megan's, new blog. I am extremely jealous of her drawing talent (she drew a picture of me and my friends as a birthday present - so amazing!) and she also does really cool speed drawing videos which you can see here.
So today I'm wearing my new top from New Look. I love how it can be worn layered over other items rather than just paired with a skirt. New Look is definitely the best place to buy tops like this as they're not too pricey and are quite basic (which seems to be the best option due to the limited amount of warm weather in this country). I'm wearing a lace dress underneath this, which I bought about 3 years ago at the Birmingham Clothes Show. I really should wear it more but I'm not that keen on the top half anymore so this outfit seems to be the way forward. 

What do you think of my outfit? Anything interesting happened recently?










dress - Birmingham Clothes Show
shoes - present
top - New Look

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts