Home » » Naty Poppins?

Naty Poppins?

Hi loves!  It's a rainy Wednesday and since I am still waiting on my outfit pics from Chicago, I thought I would do something silly today.  I have been super busy since I got back and haven't had time to take any new outfit pics.  I had to go out in the rain to run some errands and thought I would snap a few quick pics which turned into me having a little fun with my umbrella lol 




Jacket & Nirvana T: Forever21/ Pants & Bag: H&M/ Sneaker Wedges: PoshMark 


This isn't an actual outfit post but I might as well share what I am wearing!  Just went for casual comfort with a little protection from the rain. 
I wrote something yesterday that I want to share with you and hopefully it will inspire you a little bit. 



<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts