Home » » Spring Anticipation

Spring Anticipation

Finally back to doing outfit shoots!  It felt so strange not taking pictures the week I got back from Miami.  I think I needed that little break though because I was feeling all sorts of exhaustion.  The weather over here has been such a tease lately and I am just anticipating spring (next week)! Make sure to read all through out this post because I have 2 announcements to make!










Floral Top: C/O Gypsy Warrior/ Skirt: Charlotte Russe (Similar)/ Shoes & Sunnies: Target


Florals are still a huge trend right now and will continue into the spring and summer seasons.  This top is another piece from the Gypsy Warrior line and there's so many different ways to style it.  I just really love tucking these types of tops into skirts.  This is just one of the ways that I would wear it though.  If you feel like floral prints are a little too girly for you, try pairing them with an edgier piece like faux leather or studs.






I've worn this skater skirt multiple times and just can't get enough!  They are definitely on trend right now and you can find similar styles almost anywhere.  A colored heel is a nice way to add another pop of color and dimension to your look.


On to my announcements:


My very first meet and greet!! We already got some RSVPs and I hope to get more so that I can meet as many of you as possible! I wanted to do this special event to connect with you all in person.  I really hope if you live in the area that you can make it!


And next..

I had a great interview/feature with ModaMob last week!  They also made this really cool video of me and it's up on AOL Style! Please check it out below!


XO












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts