Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Silver is better than gold

Silver is better than gold

Happy Birthday to me... Yes, it's my birthday today - officially 17. I've been very lucky with receiving clothes this year so I've got a lot of outfits lined up for you over the next few weeks! The only present I have in this outfit is the bracelet from my aunt, uncle and cousins (if you're reading this, thank you so much for the presents!). The skirt, as promised, was made from the extra material left over from my velvet dress (seen in this post). The shirt is one of my favourites as it is so easy to just throw on and mix with a skirt. It was given to me by my grandma a couple of years ago. 
What do you think of my outfit?






shirt - old
skirt - homemade/modified
bracelet - present
shoes - new look
socks - topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts