Home » , , , , , , , , » Black and white

Black and white

I'm devastated that Google Reader is shutting down and although there seems to be a bit of confusion over Google Friend Connect, I'm sure that won't be staying much longer either. I'm determined to continue using Google Reader until the very last day (July 1st) but after that I'll probably have to transfer over to Bloglovin. I'd hate to lose all of you as readers so if you want to follow me on Bloglovin you can do that here or transfer all of your Google Reader subscriptions by clicking here. There are also loads of other RSS readers which you can join - let me know if you find any good ones.
I'm wearing a dress that was a birthday present (originally from Yayer). I've wanted a dress with shoulder cut outs for a while so I was excited to receive this dress. It's also very handy having a monochrome checkered dress (I don't think I've ever owned one) and it could be very useful to wear in the summer. I don't think I've shown you these boots yet, even though I've had them since before Christmas. They were from New Look for around about £20 and have gold stud-like things down the side (which you can't tell from these photos). The necklaces include my usual pearl and chain necklace and the red and blue necklace (a Christmas present). My bracelet was a birthday present from one of my friends.







shoes - new look
dress - yayer
necklace - present
belt - vintage
bracelet - present

How was your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts