Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Walking in a winter wonderland...

Walking in a winter wonderland...

Hello! I hope those of you who have it, are enjoying the snow at the moment and the days off school/work (I've been using the time productively - not). As many other bloggers have done, I decided the snow was the perfect background for my latest outfit shoot. I do love the way the snow looks - it's so pretty! Anyway, I 'm wearing my plain white shirt (everyone needs one of these) that was one of my Dad's, my spike necklace again (it's now my favourite as it makes every outfit better), a skirt I got on eBay (originally from Miss Selfridge, I think I bought it for around £5). I made the cropped jumper myself. I saw the fabric in the shop and couldn't resist it - I just love the print so much! My shoes are a new purchase from ebay (£25). I'm still not sure about them (I think everyone goes through that stage where they're unsure whether they actually like what they bought). I think it's the pointed toes - I'm not used to wearing this shape but I guess I'll get used to them over time!














shoes - ebay
skirt - ebay
necklace - River Island
jumper - homemade

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts