Black or White...

I've discovered the wonderful world of Polyvore. If you haven't yet tried it out, you can create collections (such as the ones below) to post on your blog. I'd heard about it and seen it on plenty of other blogs so decided to give it a go - it's brilliant!
Anyway back to the main point. I like to wear a lot of colour usually, failing that something with an interesting print but two of the main trends set to come in for this spring and summer (It seems crazy talking about summer when it's absolutely freezing outside!) involve wearing clothes that are black or white. I've picked out a few of my favourite items to give you inspiration for the summer months!
White


Black
Which are your favourite items? Will you be wearing white or black in Spring/Summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts