Lost Summer...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now that fall is slowly making way to winter, I can't help but reminisce about bare arms, open toed shoes and warm summer nights... These photos were taken in August when, ironically, I was yearning for cozy layers and thick tights. Go figure.

As much as I'm looking forward to the first snowfall and upcoming holiday season, I can't stand the thought of freezing cold weather and the endless heaps of snow that make up six months of the year here in Edmonton... Get ready for some snow-filled outfit shots!

But until then, I'll leave you with these images from a warm summer's night in Victoria... Much better. xx

Outfit details: silk camisole: Gap; sheer maxi- American Apparel; skirt (worn underneath)- BB Dakota; sandals- Tahari; bag- Forever 21; necklace- Little Pancakes; bracelets- Aldo Accessories

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts