Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Knit

Knit

These photos didn't come out the best unfortunately due to the bad lighting. It's annoying how early it's getting dark at the moment. I really have to rush to take photos as soon as I get back from sixth form, though I guess I could try and organise myself a bit better with weekend photos (which reminds me, I'll have a gatsby-ish outfit coming up soon). Anyway, the shirt is something which I have shown here already. It's a great piece to mix and match with but is obviously a lot more appropriate for the warmer months. I've been making a fair amount of use out of my Topshop skirt (I saw it in the sale though for something like £10 the other day - a lot cheaper than what I paid). The cardigan is something I found on ebay over a year ago (around the £3/£4 mark). It's a lot more worn out now unfortunately and the sleeves are covered in oil paint but it's still useful to cover up and keep warm. 

How was your weekend? What have you been wearing in Autumn?








 shirt - old
skirt - Topshop
boots - ebay
cardigan - ebay

P.S. If you're interested, I've added some new items to my shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts