Home » , , , , , » Holly Fulton Spring/Summer 14

Holly Fulton Spring/Summer 14

I had a really great time yesterday when I went to see the Holly Fulton show at London Fashion Week. Not only did I get to see the collection but I found the courtyard in Somerset House was the best place to people-watch. There were a lot of very exciting outfits there (...as well as a few mistakes). As everyone there was dressed in Autumn/Winter clothes, it gave me quite a few ideas and I'm actually really liking the trends for next season. One trend you really couldn't miss, was the amount of black clothing (literally everywhere you looked someone was sporting the all-black look). The show was amazing of course and I loved the use of colours and the different patterns and prints. Going to a show really makes you appreciate the way in which something is worn and the way it moves and fits on the body, something which really can't be shown in a photograph. I had a good view luckily, and the layout had changed from the classic catwalk to a sort of walk-around-the-room arrangement, making it a lot more spacious.

What do you think of this collection? Did anyone else go/is going to LFW?








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts