Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Hair and Beauty

Hair and Beauty

I am back to blogging (as in posting) but I still need to get around to catching up on everyone else's blogs. I've got quite a lot going on at the moment so I promise after next week I'll be right on it! I might start organising my time better and giving myself more time for blog reading as I really should/would like to do more of that. I might go on a bit of a blog hunt as well and find a few newbies to add to my collection! 
I haven't really talked much about hair and makeup on my blog as it's not really my 'thing' as it were, but I thought I'd step aside from the fashion slightly for this post. I'm in that phase at the moment where I really want to do something different with my hair, do you ever get that? Uh huh...well...every year or so this happens to me. I never end up changing anything drastic (...ever!) but I'll spend my time collecting images of how I wish my hair could be if I could do anything. So below are an assortment of hair and makeup ideas that I've collected recently....

All images from Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts