Home » , , , , , » Wisharawish

Wisharawish

I've been listening a lot to the radio recently (it's constantly on in the background while I'm doing things) so I've heard a lot of new songs (still don't know what they are all called though!). There's actually quite a few good ones out at the moment (I love this song, this one and this one just to name a few). On another note, what is happening with this weather?! We need the sun back!

Wisharawish is a really exciting brand based in Thailand. I love the techniques the designer uses in all of these pieces (definitely take a closer look at these images or look on the designer's website for close up shots). What do you think?

Mango Fashion Awards - 2012






'A Moment' - 2013






P.S. New items in my shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts