{Style} Back to Life...

 photo IMG_0245_zps33615010.jpg  photo IMG_0220_zps56675d6d.jpg  photo IMG_0227_zpsdccc1f40.jpg  photo IMG_0202_zps82830612.jpg  photo leopardpants_zpsf0790d98.jpg

Well, it's official; I survived camping in the bear-ridden back-country (nice initiation, huh?) with only two near car accidents, a minor tent fire (I'm not joking) and half a dozen bug bites... Let's just say it's been quite a weekend. Good thing I don't have to work today, because I really need the extra day to sort out my life (and my back).

But enough about me, how was everybody's weekend?! Fill me in! xx

Silk top- Nine West | leopard print jeans- Joe's Jeans (similar here) | studded heels c/o Sole Society | translucent clutch- 9September | sunnies- Karen Walker | bracelets- J.Crew Factory + Joe Fresh | ring- Forever 21 | watch- Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts