Home » » Sporty Chic

Sporty Chic

The infamous skort has made it's way back on my blog but this time in black!  I think almost every single blogger has one at this point, but that's probably because it's such a fun piece to style.  Every time I see someone wearing it, it looks completely different.  I wanted to go for a sporty chic look.  I wore this to an event last night (minus the shades) that I will mention at the end of this post! 










Skort: C/O SheInside/ Blazer: C/O LunaB (shop similar)/ Top: Furor Moda/ Shoes: Amazon (here)
Necklace: OiaJules/ Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe 


I am challenging myself to stop wearing this top.  It became a huge summer staple piece for me and I think I've lost count of how many times I have worn it.  But it really was a great addition to this outfit and helped me achieve the look I was going for.  I love the fit of this black skort so much better than my white one.  It has a little more of a relaxed vibe and it's extremely comfortable.  The pockets are my favorite part because it adds a little sportiness.  The color of this blazer was the perfect POP that I needed.  I have a similar one, but the style on this is different.  As you all know, blazers are one of my favorite pieces and I just can't get enough.  I'm looking forward to wearing more of them again once the weather cools down a bit.  These shoes are my new favorites and you will probably see them on here a lot!  The brand is Breckelles and I found them on amazon just by searching the name.  

Last night I went to a networking event at The Sanctuary Hotel for the launch of Jenna Burke's blog, The Over Analyst.  Jenna was on season 16 of The Bachelor and she was seriously so sweet!  It was so nice being able to chat with her about blogging.  I did a contest on instagram where I asked my followers to upload a photo of something that inspires them.  The winner got to come with me to the event last night.  I just wanted to do something nice and fun for one of them.  I love meeting new people and interacting with the ones who read my blog. If it weren't for my followers, I would have a blog that no one reads.  The support means so much to me so I just wanted to do something special for someone.  


The winner Andrea was such a sweetheart and I am really happy I picked her! How fab are her shoes? You're beautiful love and so is your sister! I had a great time with you :)


With the lovely Jenna Burke.  Make sure to check out her fashion & lifestyle blog The Over Analyst.


With Jaclynn, one of the sweetest girls that I have ever met!  I will be hosting an event with her in September that I am super excited about.  She is launching her blog soon too.  Thanks so much for last night! 


With blogger babe Nadia, my sissy and Jaclynn.  Either I was standing directly under the light or this photo just confirms the fact that I seriously need a tan.  Probably the latter lol I'm so happy they came out with me as well as my friend Lauren too :)

Have an amazing Thursday loves!! 

XO





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts