Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » I can now call myself a designer

I can now call myself a designer

I'm so excited about this post and the fact that my handmade clothes are soon and now available to buy. I've only put up one thing in my shop but have 3 more items nearly ready and waiting as soon as my zips and thread arrive in the post! I'm very proud of my dress below. It has no mistakes or anything wrong with it at all. I've posted it here and on my asos marketplace. I've also got new vintage/pre-worn clothes being posted at some point next week so look out for that. 
I instantly fell in love with this fabric and had to buy it. I've got lots more left so I'll definitely be making more things with it. The dress is fully lined (I've actually really started to like lining my garments. It reduces the amount of hemming needed, which is something that always frustrates me). Anyway, I hope you like the dress and be sure to come back to check for my other pieces!

What do you think of my dress? How are you spending your weekend?








 dress - homemade - buy it here or here
shoes - New Look

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts