Home » » Black & Burgundy

Black & Burgundy

Today's post is my 2nd outfit collaboration with H&M for the 50 States Of Fashion campaign!  In case you missed my announcement, they've picked me as their sole style ambassador for New Jersey and I am seriously honored!
(Read till the end for another big announcement!)










Imitation Leather Biker Jacket: C/O H&M
Dress(old): H&M (similar)/ Shoes(here) & Sunglasses: C/O Charlotte Russe/ Clutch: Gypsy Warrior
Lipstick: Shame Urban Decay


One of my absolute favorite pieces to wear, that just so happens to be perfect for transitioning into fall, are biker jackets.  I can't even count how many times I wore my all black one from H&M, so I was super excited to get this two toned black and burgundy one! Whether you pair them with cut offs, jeans, dresses or skirts, moto jackets are super edgy and a great way to add a little dimension to your looks.  This one is a size bigger than I normally wear which actually works out perfect for layering.  In the beginning of the fall season when the weather starts to cool down, a moto jacket is typically my go to piece so it's nice to have extra room to layer.  With this look, I wanted to show how you can take a simple LBD and make it stand out with this jacket since it's such a statement piece.  It's perfect for a night out or even for during the day. I matched my lips to the burgundy in the jacket with Urban Decay's Shame lipstick that just might be new favorite shade for fall.  I also added the snakeskin clutch to bring another element to this simple outfit.



Don't forget to tag your personal style photos on instagram and get your friends to vote for you on the microsite!  Use the hashtag #HMShopOnlineXX (xx for your state) so again, mine would be #HMShopOnlineNJ.  I have been seeing so many great entries so far and can't wait to see more! Just a reminder that the grand prize winner will get a $1000 H&M gift card and trip to NYFW.  There will also be a few other winners who will receive a $250 gift card.  So what are you waiting for?!  And don't forget that you can now shop online for H&M :)

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: So excited to officially share the news that I am now the fashion blogger for 4 major shopping centers in New Jersey as part of GGP's Fearless Fashionista Campaign!! This is so huge for me and I am really excited about it!  I am going to try and do a separate post to talk about it in more detail but for now, you can read my posts every Tuesday and Thursday HERE :)

XO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts