Sleep all day

Hola! I got back from my holiday yesterday and had nowhere near enough energy in me to write a post, so here I am with one for you today. If any of you still don't know (though I'm sure I've mentioned it far too much) I've been away in Spain with some friends for the past week. It was a lot of fun and had a mix of everything in it so it was definitely a great experience. To tie in with this theme (and because of the fact it's unusually warm in England at the moment) I've worn a very summery, casual look today. I'm pretty sure this is only my 2nd shorts post so you'll be sure to see a few more of these coming up over the summer. This pair were an old pair I got given and just adjusted a bit. I'm wearing them with an old t-shirt and my sandals from Topshop (great to add to any outfit but they gave me the hugest blisters while on holiday). I have finally gone and made myself a flower crown (if you haven't done this yet, why not!?) which I really like but feel will only be worn in the confinements of my own house and garden (not really sure I can personally pull off the flower crown look in public!). 

(*cliche warning*) I don't really say thank you enough really for taking the time to read, comment or even just glance at my posts, it really means a lot. This is my 96th post so I'm reminiscing slightly over my blogging experience and I'm genuinely shocked I've lasted this long (with a lot of help from you guys of course!). 

What do you think of my outfit? Is anyone doing anything exciting soon?








 t-shirt - old
shorts - old
sandals - Topshop
flower crown - homemade

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts