{Nailed It} Manicure DIY Roundup...

 photo roundup_zps8f5be9b4.jpg
I love nail polish as much as the next girl, but lately it seems like there are more nail trends and jazzy Pins out there than I can keep up with... Man it's tough being a girl. Because I need constant reminders of things I want to try or need to do (believe me, it's a never-ending list), I decided to put together a roundup of my top five nail trends to try (helloooooo, watermelon wraps!). Hopefully this inspires you to jazz up those digits of yours, but if nothing more, it'll help keep me accountable when I deviate back to my standard red, black or neon polish... You guys keep me so honest.

1. Watermelon wraps by Scratch, $12
2. Vintage-inspired florals via The Beauty Department
3. Geometric pastels via Pshiiit
4. Nautical nails via The Beauty Department
5. NCLA Ikat nail wraps via Pshiiit, $16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts