Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Fishnet

Fishnet

Hello again! I recently got given a load of old clothes to look through and I found this fishnet top among everything. I've wanted one for ages (well, for the past month or so...) so I was really excited when I discovered it. I've been thinking of different ways of styling it (it looks great layered under a dress) but I decided to opt for a simple tucking in a skirt technique which can't really go wrong. I like how it's layered with the top underneath and it sort of creates a half sporty-luxe kind of look, (which I really like, but have never been brave enough to try myself) and the silver touches add to this. I've paired it with my skirt from ebay (it can also be found in these 2 posts) which has been well worth the purchase considering it was an absolute bargain. 

What do you think of my outfit? What have you been lusting after recently?











 shoes - New Look
skirt - ebay
fishnet top - old
crop top - New Look
bracelet - old

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts