Home » , , , , , , » What's in my bag?

What's in my bag?

I was tagged by Emma from Highland Fling for the 'What's in my bag' tag so here I am with the post! If you don't already follow Highland Fling, definitely take a look (you won't regret it!) as her blog is really really lovely!
I doubt that my bag is particularly interesting. In fact I probably have the most boring items in my bag so I don't blame you if you decide to stop reading now. I really enjoy reading these sorts of posts though and finding out little things about people but I'm not sure you'll gain much knowledge from my extremely typical bagged items but thanks for taking an interest if you're still reading!

My bag itself was a present from my mum. She managed to find it in a charity shop and I'm so glad she decided to buy it for me as I am absolutely in love with it! It's quite small and extremely inconvenient if you're going on a day out but I don't care and I continue to use it anyway as much as I can!



My purse: Another wonderful present. You can read more about it here if you wish. I used to have a pink purse but I have an aversion to girly, pink items like that so this purse has been a fantastic addition to my bag.

My phone: I honestly don't know how I'd manage without my phone. It is literally so so useful and I use it for absolutely everything. I know some people have a strong dislike for Apple products but I'm afraid I'm on the Apple side for this one. It could not be easier to use (although I must say, the battery life is really terrible on my phone. I'm pretty sure there's a way of charging it so it saves battery but I'm no good at that sort of stuff).

My diary: I always have some kind of calender, diary, or timetable thing on the go. I really like this diary (look how pretty it is!) but I have to admit I don't use it that often. I find it's always useful to have something to write things down on though, as I'm always forgetting things and I am always surrounded by to do lists.

A pen: Never should you go out without a pen. I'm often that person who will come to the rescue when someone needs a pen to fill out a form or write something down, because, well, you never know when it might come in handy!

My sunglasses: They hardly ever appear due to the appalling weather but when they do, I will wear them non-stop for all of summer. I find that my eyes are quite sensitive to the sun (and squinting is certainly not very attractive) so finding a good pair of sunglasses is very important. I managed to find this pair in River Island (£10).

My keys: Always important to make sure you don't get locked out the house.

My makeup: I won't pretend to be one of those beauty-obsessed, I know all about makeup people because I am the complete opposite (seriously, I feel completely lost in Superdrug or Boots), but I don't think anyone can go without a basic foundation and mascara (nothing too complicated!).

A water bottle: It's a sort of trait of mine to bring a water bottle everywhere with me, and I pride myself on it! I don't tend to drink anything other than water during the day (no tea, coffee, fizzy drinks etc. - yes, I'm quite fussy) so having water is essential for a trip out.

A book: You can obviously tell I don't carry this around normally (it wouldn't even fit in my bag!) but if I'm going on a car/train journey I will often bring something to read. This is the book that I'm reading at the moment. It's a thriller/mystery type of book and is actually really good. I tend to stick to the same authors over and over again so that I can be sure that I will enjoy a book but occasionally (such as this time) I will branch out and try something new.

So that is all of the items in my bag. I hope you enjoyed reading this (though I'm sure I bored you half to death) and to continue on the tag, I have tagged Bel from Rags of Love, Jordan from Bambi Legs, Emma from iEmmaFashion, Susanne from Predict the Day and Yinyin from Yinyin Loves.

By the way, I've added more items in my shop if you want to take a look
and only 5 days left to enter my giveaway so don't forget to take a look at that.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts