Fashion Illustration

I hope everyone is enjoying the sun at the moment (It actually feels like summer now!). I've got a bit of a different post today. I recently did an Art critical study on the artist below (Sara Ligari - have a look at her other work, it's incredible!) which inspired me to do a post on fashion illustrations. I've gathered a few of my favourites below to show you. There are no words to explain how incredible these illustrations are and I really wish I could draw and paint as well as them! I hope you like this sort of post - I certainly enjoyed browsing through drawings and even rediscovered one of my favourite websites from when I was younger (Would You Rock This? - basically a site where you can post your illustrations).

Which are your favourites?

Sara Ligari
 //
 //
 Alicia Malesani
 David Downton

Grant Cowen
  Sunny Gu

New items in my shop now - http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts