{Style} Tiger Fever...

 photo IMG_9175_zpsd171b8de.jpg  photo kenzo_zps01d46a4c.jpg  photo IMG_9151_zps4f9a9c70.jpg  photo kenz_zpsbf61c1b4.jpg

Well, I did it... I finally caved and bought a Kenzo tiger sweatshirt because, well, it kind of felt like my last chance. They're just so hard to track down right now (I've long given up on finding a green one) that I couldn't help but scoop one up when I found one on Jonathan + Olivia last week... Now it's all happy dances and tiger-induced smiles for this girl.

Happy Friday, amigas! xx

Outfit details: tiger embroidered sweatshirt- Kenzo; faux leather skirt- H&M; spike pumps- ShoeMint; clutch- BCBG; necklaces- Joe Fresh + Forever 21; rings- UO + vintage; bracelets- Forever 21; sunglasses- Karen Walker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts