{Style} Not With a Fizzle But With a Bang...

 photo IMG_2133copy_zps8424c07e.jpg  photo IMG_2081_zpscfcac5bb.jpg  photo IMG_2143_zpsbabede09.jpg  photo IMG_2109_zps0e689fb4.jpg  photo IMG_2150_zps4e6fb2dc.jpg

Fun facts: 1. The guest star/grounding element of this outfit is a five-year-old denim jacket that I long had written off, and 2. I have a major stye situation happening right now. Luckily for me you can't really tell that my jacket is old enough for kindergarten OR that my left eyelid is swollen to nearly double its size, so let's go ahead and chalk this post up as a huge success... God bless bangs and good lighting, am I right?

Outfit details: dress- Modcloth; denim jacket- Costa Blanca (old, but similar here); clutch- BCBG; neon pumps (similar here)- Two Lips; necklace- Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts