Get Lucky

Has anyone else been obsessing over this song at the moment? I know, I know, it's not the greatest song (so repetitive) but it's really catchy! On a side note, I'm hoping to get lucky (see what I did there!?) at a car boot sale on Sunday. I'd quite like to find a few good, cheap pieces if possible. I'm feeling quite inspired by other bloggers' successful attempts at finding good bargains (Lulutrixabelle in particular) so fingers crossed for me.
If you're calculating the money I spent on this outfit, it would come to £8 (the shoes). Most of the items were passed onto me by other people who no longer wanted them. The skirt used to be a strappy dress. I wasn't a fan of the style so I simply cut off the top and I really love how it looks as a skirt. The fabric is so so lovely and aren't the colours amazing?. I've gone for a plain white shirt again today. I don't think I'll ever get tired of collars and they're so easy to wear and match with other pieces. I don't tend to wear many bracelets (even though I own a lot) but I do really like how this silver bracelet looks. 
Anyway, off to do some hardcore revision now....

What have you been doing recently? What do you think of my outfit?









 skirt - old
shirt - old
shoes - New Look
bracelet - old

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts