Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » On Top of the World

On Top of the World

I went out to see Imagine Dragons last night in London with a few friends. It was incredible! The atmosphere was really great and the band were amazing (just as good live as in their songs, if not better)! It's got me really excited to go and see Two Door Cinema Club in a couple of weeks time and I'm hoping they'll be just as good! 
In other news, has anyone been watching the Great British Sewing Bee? It's so rare for there to be a TV programme solely about sewing (I guess it's not a common hobby) so I've got my Tuesday evening sorted for a few weeks. Although it probably doesn't appeal to a lot of people, it's actually very interesting and I've learn't a few new things while watching it, so I highly recommend it!
So this is a very simple outfit today. The shirt was a birthday present. It's a really lovely sheer material so is great for spring/summer and looks great paired with a skirt. The skirt was given to me by someone who no longer wanted it. It's great since I've wanted an a-line skirt like this for a while so getting it for free is a bonus! The shoes are from Office and I bought them last summer for my Prom. I haven't really shown them much on my blog yet since they're quite summery and I am currently addicted to my silver heels but I will probably be using them a bit more now the weather is warming up. They actually never used to have the white material on them and were plain but I customised them and added this on.
What do you think of my outfit?









 shirt - present
skirt - old
bag - charity shop
shoes - Office

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts