Spring

I can't believe we're 4 days into spring and there's snow outside. Apparently this time last year it was 20 degrees - crazy! My fashion mind is still set on summer though and searching around for brightly coloured clothing and summery prints is getting me even more excited for warmer weather than ever before! I'm also preparing myself for 2 weeks off school for Easter to laze around study for my summer exams. Anyway, just a few outfits to get you into the spring mood...

Neon
coat - dress-on.it, shoes -Yves Saint Laurent , skirt - Simone Rocha
Cream
dress - Victoria Beckham, shoes - Nicholas KirkwoodBlue
skirt - Helmut Lang, shoes - Sergio Rossi, shirt - ErdemYellow
top - Scotch & Soda, shoes - Miu Miu, skit - ebay 

How was your weekend? Looking forward to Easter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts