Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Sophisticated

Sophisticated

I wanted to show off my new jacket today - it's Versace! It was a birthday present, which was going to be thrown away (I know, why would you throw it away?!) and sold but was instead given to me to use. The fur is incredibly soft and I love the colour of it (even though I'm not usually one for pink). Another wonderful birthday present was the heels. I am falling in love with them already. They're brilliant since they add that extra height and oomph to an outfit yet aren't extremely big and chunky. The necklace was also a present - given to me by a friend. I'm not used to styling outfits with smaller pieces of jewellery but I actually really love how this looks.
What do you think of my outfit?








 jacket - present (Versace)
shirt - old
skirt - eBay
heels - present
necklace - present

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts