Home » » Liebster Award

Liebster Award




So I’ve been nominated again for the Liebster award by CC Leona (thattallgirl2.blogspot.co.uk), Leah (Fash Trav) and Frida (Sequin Vision) so I thought I couldn’t delay this post any longer. Thank you to all of them - It really means a lot that people actually enjoy my content and what I write. For those of you who don’t know how the award works, here are the rules:


Rules of the Liebster Awards:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.it So I am going to cheat a bit and use the same facts that I did before.

I’m going to cheat a bit and use the same facts that I did before.
11 Facts about me:
 - I'm 16 and currently studying my A levels in Textiles, Art, Business Studies and Government and Politics.
 - My favourite book series of all time is Harry Potter (I'd finished reading them all by the time I'd started secondary school!).
 - I'm going to see both Imagine Dragons and Two Door Cinema Club live in April.
- I've lived in the same house since I was three (or was it four?), anyway it's a really long time!
- My lucky number is 13. I know, a bit weird but it's sort of a thing in my family (my birthday's on the 13th, my brother's birthday is on the 13th and loads of other things also seem to be to do with the number 13)
- I have a 14 year old brother called Daniel.
 - My Mum and Dad run a running website called GoodRunGuide (check it out here)
 - 3 of my friends also have blogs (The Gravity and She, The Polishatorium, Where do you want to start)
- My dream job would be to be a fashion designer
 - I used to ice skate when I was younger
 - My room is always a mess. I feel as if I have to tidy it up every single week!

Now here goes for the questions:

11 Questions from CC Leona:
1. What is your favorite part about blogging? 
Probably receiving lovely comments from fellow bloggers and checking out others blogs.
2. If you could only wear one color your whole life, what would it be?
White
3. Who is your favorite designer and why?
It’s so hard to narrow it down but Alexander McQueen is just amazing of course. The texture and sculpture of all the pieces is brilliant and all of the designs are so artistic.
4. Whats three words you would use to describe your personal style?
I don’t know. I find it kind of hard to really say what my style is, I guess because I’m so used to it!
5. Do you believe someone's style reflects their personality?
Yes definitely. 
6. Do you have any pets? If not, do you want any pets? 
Yes, a dog called Bello.
7. What type of music do you like? and what is your favorite song?
I’m not into any particular genre but I love Two Door Cinema Club and Foster the People at the moment.
8. Where would you love to travel?
Everywhere!
9. Do you like where you're living now? why? 
Yes, I’m just so used to it. It’s got everything I need - train, shops etc.
10. What is one thing you want to accomplish in the next 10 years?
Going to university, hopefully starting my own business.
11. If someone gave you 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
Save some of it and spend the rest on holidays and clothes!

11 Questions from Leah: 
Where is your favorite place to travel to and why?

Somewhere exotic - anywhere that’s hot and has a nice beach!
Where did you get your blog name from?
Actually my Dad came up with it!
When did you feel like you first accomplished something as a blogger?
When I received my first ever comments and realised people actually liked the content.
 How would you describe your style?
I wouldn’t say my style is any one particular style so versatile I guess.
What is your funniest moment?
There have been so many it’s impossible to narrow it down!
How did you start blogging?
Even though I started in November, I actually can’t remember what gave me the motivation to create the first post! I guess just wanting to express my passion to other people who actually care about it as well.
If you could diversify your blog what else would you choose to post about?
More lifestyle things - maybe music or food.
What is your favorite food/meal?
Chinese takeaway!
What is your favorite movie?
Harry Potter - I’m not sure which one!
Share a tip about blogging you wish you knew before!
The variety of other websites which you can use - e.g. lookbook, polyvore, chictopia etc.
What one question did you secretly wished I asked you and answer it!!! :)
If you could visit anywhere, where would it be? The Moon!


11 Questions from Frida:
1. How would you describe your style?
I wouldn’t say my style is any one particular style so versatile I guess. 
2. What are your favorite places to shop?
Topshop is the best shop ever! Apart from that, I like going to vintage markets or browsing online at ebay.
3. Why did you start a blog?
Even though I started in November, I actually can’t remember what gave me the motivation to create the first post! I guess just wanting to express my passion to other people who actually care about it as well. 
4. Who are your style icons?
Just people I see everyday. It’s so inspiring to see someone walking around in a really cool outfit.
5. If your closet caught fire what would you try to save?
Everything! 
6. Who is your favorite blogger?
There are so many great ones, I can’t narrow it down!
7. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer - it’s warm and gives you the chance to wear summery clothes. 
8. What interests you most about fashion?
The eccentric and creative side of it.
9. What goals do you have for your blog?
To improve the quality of the content.
10. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Actually my Dad came up with it!
11. With who or what brand would you like to work with on your blog?
I don’t know, there are loads I’d love to work with. Maybe Choies or Dahlia - something that has a slight edge/uniqueness to it but is still at an affordable price.

11 Questions from me: 
What do you enjoy most about blogging?

Where would you like to be in 10 years time?

Flat shoes or heels?

What do you do in the evening?

What would you love to do if money was not a problem?

Would you rather visit the past or the future?

If you could spend a day with anyone, who would it be?

Who's style do you love?

What's the first thing you do in the morning?

Winter or Summer?

Why did you start your blog?

11 blogs nominated by me: (see the blogs I nominated last time here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts