Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » Roses are Red

Roses are Red

An outfit post for you today. I went to the sales at Westfield yesterday with some friends and managed to find a few good purchases. The two in this post are this really lovely red dress and some silver heels. The dress is from Urban Outfitters. I saw it about a month ago when it was full price, so was really happy to see it was reduced to £25. I just couldn't resist this dress. The fabric is amazing and I love the print as well. It's also very versatile and can be worn in a variety of different ways. This is actually the first thing I've bought from this shop but I've always loved their clothes (even though they're a tad overpriced). I've paired this dress with some shoes I bought from New Look. I didn't go out with the intention of buying another pair of heels but these were only £8! which I thought was a real bargain. I'm also wearing my spike necklace (see here). It's a very simplistic outfit (quite unusual for me) but I really love it! Sometimes wearing one simple garment can look the best.





What were your best sales purchases?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts