Home » » All Of The Lights

All Of The Lights

Took these pics at LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum Of Art) before going to dinner at my favorite sushi spot in LA, Katsuya.  I remember seeing this in the movie No Strings Attached and always wanted to come and check it out for myself.  Because of the lighting, it was actually a little more difficult to shoot here than I expected but I just love all the light fixtures.  It makes a really cool background. 










Dress: C/O FurorModa/ Shoes: Forever21/ Clutch: Asos


 Furor Moda sent me some great goodies for my trip, including this olive printed body con dress.  I really like the design and details, plus, it fit like a glove!  I was so excited when I found these gold cap toe heels at Forever21, but to be completely honest they are NOT comfortable.  After dinner we went to this lounge in Hollywood and I literally felt like all my toes were breaking lol. But like they say, pain is beauty right? I really like how they look with this dress though because they really pop.  

 I am trying to do as many outfit posts as possible while I am here.  So many people said it was going to be freezing so I packed a bunch of sweaters but the weather has been absolutely GORG in the 70s and even low 80s! Just my luck lol. On Friday I shot a lookbook with Shop Excess Baggage so I cannot wait to show you all the pics when I get them!! Just a couple of more days left on this trip, so I will share as much as I can.  

Voting ends on Tuesday! And if I win, the next round begins! Keep VOTING

<3 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts