Home » » The brightest hour of my darkest day

The brightest hour of my darkest day

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket aZsdYO on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket
(Dress c/o Rare London, belt vintage, cardigan H&M, bracelet c/o Rat&Boa, cage ring Ebay, boots Dr martens, spike headband Topshop)

This week has been a bit of a roller coaster and once again, Im busy with work so I do apologise if I get even worse with the frequency of posts! A few weeks ago the guys at Rare got in touch and let me pick a dress from their new collections...... to be honest, I was spoilt for choice but I opted for this cut and sew lace number. It's ideal for winter layered up with chunky knitwear or just wear it on it's own, depending on how much of this Arctic weather you can stand. If you're a student you also get 20% off at the moment for a limited time (you lucky devils) and if youre not a student you get £10 off when you spend £60 so, yeah worth a look! Also this week, I received the absolute Holy grail of "The bracelet world" in the form of this spikey cuff from Rat&Boa. This beyond amazing clothing and jewellery line is run by my two beautiful friends Steph and Val and their vision is out of this world. They're on facebook so you guys should defo check the links to see their phenominal stuff :) They sent me the cuff to wear to the Cosmo Blog awards, but I just couldn't resist.

.... Oh and as I mentioned in my last post, Im on track to getting my hair Iceberg white, it should be done in a few weeks when all the colour evens out and then I can totally look like that really attractive older lady on the M&S ad SEE HERE (life goal met)


Lots of love, Penny xo


Twitter: @penelopesarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts