Home » , » Naty Grams

Naty Grams

SEPTEMBER IS HERE! I know it's labor day weekend and some of you are probably away or busy soaking up the last minutes of summer.  I am so excited for fall fashion and everything that fall time brings.  I haven't had the chance to do photos this weekend but I wanted to share with you some of my recent instagram pics from the past few weeks :)  




Last night's outfit.  I went to a rooftop in the city.  
Wearing Zara blazer, Forever21 bustier, H&M shorts and Mandee shoes.  
I felt like a little bumblebee! 




I met up with fellow fashion blogger Lillian from Studs&Sapphires.  She's from LA and came to NYC over the weekend.  She's super sweet and I love her style! 




A little collage I put together with some of my recent outfits of the day. 




Fashion for dinner!





I was featured on the Style Network's site, thanks to Jessica Romano from Glam Fairy.  She used my photos as the right way to wear crop tops :)



My father's grave, when I went to visit him on his 2 year anniversary... 8.25.10 <3 




My first published post as a Lucky Contributor



Cheating on Starbucks with my boo Dunkin.  Manicure x Rings




Sock Bun photo tutorial for my IG followers. 



An outfit I never got to post on my blog :( 
Cotton On Maxi, Forever21 Bustier, Zara Belt



FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NATYBABY



Hope you're having a lovely weekend
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts