Home » » Harvey Nichols AW Preview

Harvey Nichols AW Preview

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(Silver chelsea boots Jeffrey campbell, studded ipad case Christian Louboutin.... my new absolute dream boat boots Jeffrey Campbell)

This week I got invited to view the A/W preview at Harvey Nichols (yay) However, due to me having to work all day and then dash to the event, I arrived looking like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards (I fail at life) But it was a price I was willing to pay as I got to sip bubbly, eat macaroons and drool over Isabel Marant, Christian Louboutin and of course my home boy Jeffrey Campbell. As well as smelling new scents by Chanel, Penhaligon's and lots more fantastic brands that I cant even remember (I smelt like a tart's boudoir by the end of it) I also got to meet other Manchester based bloggers which of course is always fun :) I did however, have a slight relapse and whilst trying to save for a holiday, ACCIDENTALLY bought these absolute beauts (see above) Now to people who don't know me these boots seem ridiculous and look like they may have fallen out of Gene Simmons' wardrobe but to me they are beautiful, and I love them. So far they've only been showcased to an audience of zero, prancing round my bedroom. But Im sure I'll find an appropriate occasion to bust them out.

Lots of Love, and I'll have an outfit post for you all ASAP :)   Penny xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts