Home » » Mint & Orange

Mint & Orange

It's been such a beautiful sunny day and I'm back to my girly side.  I've been showing you all my many layers through these outfit posts lately!  I have a birthday party tonight for one of my close friends and this is what I will be wearing.  








Bustier & Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Bamboo (Mandee)
Clutch: Asos 
Bracelet: C/O MyDarlingAva 
Sunnies: H&M 


Someone made a comment last week on instagram when I wore a similar outfit and they said that I always made crop tops & bustiers look so fashionable even if I show off a little of my skin.  I think the key to that is not going overboard.  In my opinion the best way to wear these types of tops is to pair them with something that is high waisted so you are only seeing a little bit of your stomach.   I usually try and make sure that my belly button is covered.  Or if you want to show a little more stomach, then layer with a cardigan or blazer on top.  You can be sexy WITH your clothes on.  Just remember that ladies! 








I can't help it.  I just love outfits like this.  I went back to CR to see if they had any new bustiers and luckily for me they had this one AND this skirt.  I wanted to bring out the peachy/orange shade in the floral print so this skirt was a winner for me.  This ensemble is super chic & feminine.   









I paired this outfit with nude shoes & a white clutch because I already have so much going on with the skirt and top.  I'm wearing a chain/yarn bracelet courtesy of MyDarlingAva.  It matched perfectly!  Make sure to check out her Etsy store and enter code Naty10 to receive 10% off your order!  
My lipstick is MAC Vegas Volt and nail polish is ESSIE A Crewed Interest.  Hope you like! 


Enjoy your night my loves <3 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts