Home » » A S T R A E A

A S T R A E A

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(crystal slave bracelet designed by me for ASTRAEA jewellery £25)
OK people, so as you all know, I've been designing jewellery for a while now and I've decided to open up shop and share my designs with you all HERE. At the moment, it's just a facebook page and i'm only shipping to the UK, but I'm hoping that my webpage will go live in the next few weeks and then you can all get your mits on my little projects :) I hope you like what's up so far, and like the logo! The name is Astraea ( I know it's complicated and hard to say, but I like it!) it's pronounced "As-tray-ya" and it means star in Greek (it's from my own obsession with Greek mythology, but I wont bore you with all that!) .... Any way, let me know what you think about it and the designs, I've got lots more products to go up so stay tuned, and thanks for your lovely support. Lots of Love, penny xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts