Home » » Good Girl Gone Rad

Good Girl Gone Rad









(boots Acne, leg chain H&M necklace, dress topshop, rings assorted topshop/river Island/h&m)


OK.....So I am now finally over my massive sick phase. Sorry once again for my bad blogging , but hopefully now I am totally better and free of my monster tonsils! I have lots of exciting things to show you guys, as I have been slaving away even from my death bed, and have also been able to do a lot of internet shopping! Told you all I would post a look with my new Acne boots and here it is! (I love these boots so much I could cry) ALSO if any of you have any questions you'd like to ask me, or have anything you'd like to see on Fashion Fade, dont be a stranger and follow me on Twitter...@penelopesarah much love as always you beauties. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts