Home » , , , » Wardrobe Wednesday...

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket


Last weekend was my cousin's wedding, and true to form, I realized I was out of pantyhose (yes, I said pantyhose) a couple of hours before the nuptials were set to start. So what did I do? Why I made a mad dash to the Bay (my trusty hosiery provider), of course! Yet in between searching for the perfect pair of Hue's, a little something something caught my eye...


I fell in love with this silver statement ring the moment I laid eyes on it... It pretty much begged me to take it home! And who am I to resist such a heartfelt plea? Because let's be serious here, for under $20, I would have been crazy NOT to have bought it... Just saying.


Photobucket



Have you guys made any amazing impulse purchases lately? Dish! xx


Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts